The TT-pIR Mini-Suite offers a set of clinical tools which allow you to monitor, train and follow-up on your client’s success with frontal pIR training and it can be used with the FlexComp Infiniti, ProComp Infiniti, ProComp 5 Infiniti and ProComp 2 devices:
Monitoring: Clinicians can monitor temperature changes while the client is performing specific tasks. The Signal Verification screen allows you to see moment by moment changes in temperature.
Training: You can teach the client new self regulation strategies through frontal pIR biofeedback training by recording open display sessions with the animation, puzzle or DVD training screens on a single or dual monitor configuration:
Follow-up: After running sessions, you can review the recorded data and see how well your client performed during training. The pIR – Passive infrared training – 5 trials script takes your client through 5 cycles of alternating periods of activation and rest to see how well your client can switch between states of activation and states of rest.
Features of TT-pIR Mini-Suite:
- Includes all the tools you need for monitoring, training, reviewing and reporting on forehead temperature biofeedback sessions
- Includes illustrated instructions for placement and usage (suite screens and user manual)
- Features Quick start favourites for single click session start and review right from your desktop
The TT-pIR HEadGear features two highly accurate passive infrared (pIR) sensors in a wide-range, dual configuration providing stable and reliable measurements. The lightweight, ergonomic design provides maximum comfort and an open concept that greatly reduces ambient temperature dependence and stabilization time.
Features of TT-pIR HEadGear:
- Lightweight, ergonomic design provides maximum comfort
- Usage is fast and easy, as open concept headgear greatly reduces ambient temperature dependence and stabilization time
- Measurements are stable and reliable with wide-range, dual sensor configuration
- Sensors are highly accurate and sensitive due to significant engineering research and development