- Performance | Energy recovery system prevents pulse decay during stimulation sessions to deliver consistent stimulation from pulse 1 to pulse 3000.
- Approved | FDA cleared for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder.1
- Simple | Dedicated motor threshold hand-held coil with integrated controls, designed to simplify motor threshold determination.
- Reliable | Air cooled coil with a new coil connector designed for ease of operation and reduced maintenance.
- Efficient | Reduced the time between treatment sessions to increase patient throughput.
- Reimbursable | Covered by most USA health insurance providers, including Medicare (in most states).
Approximately 58% of patients with treatment resistant MDD respond positively to TMS therapy.2
1. HORIZON is 510(k) cleared for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in adult patients who have failed to achieve satisfactory improvement from antidepressant medication in the current episode.
2. Carpenter, L et al. Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) for Major Depression: A multi-site, naturalistic, observational study of acute treatment outcomes in clinical practice (2012)” Depress Anxiety 2012: 29, 587-596.